Cruise & Friends
Team Cruise & Friends will be participating in the Phoenix Children's 5k again this year. Please join us for an opportunity to raise funds to benefit the Phoenix Children's Hospital, a non-profit organization that is one of our nation's leading pediatric care providers. All donations raised will benefit Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Date: Saturday, October 6
Location: 1 E. Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85004 (CityScape area in downtown Phoenix)
Distance: Standard 5k (3.1 miles)
Meeting Place: Registration table
Register Under: "Team Cruise & Friends"
- $40 adult fee: Age 13 and above
- $20 youth fee: Ages 4 - 12 (Ages 3 and younger are free)
Team Cruise & Friends Info:
- Each participant is responsible for his/her admission fee.
- Cruise and Aerotek participants will receive a Cruise Cares t-shirt that will be distributed at the race. Please Slack Larry Gordon your size.
- Friends and family are welcome, but we ask you to leave pets at home.
- Bring water.
- Wear appropriate footwear and plenty of sunblock.
Questions: Contact Mary Curtis or Larry Gordon at Cruise and Cory Davis or Jessica Meister at Aerotek.
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only licensed children’s hospital and among the largest in the country. In fact, within five years, one in four Arizona children will have received care from a Phoenix Children’s provider.
-More than 19,000 patient admissions
-More than 86,000 visits to our emergency room
-2,600 trauma visits (one of the busiest pediatric trauma centers in the nation)
-More than 135,000 unique patients treated
-Perform more than 16,400 surgeries
-Nearly 300,000 outpatient visits